Shooting weddings and building a successful business requires a ton of hard work! You take on a huge responsibility documenting this once in a lifetime event. The images you create will be all that is left to tell this story to future generations. Wedding photos are truly valuable. Wedding photographers are lucky. They get to shoot incredible events and spend time with people on one of the happiest days of their lives. And while a wedding is a long and complex event and a business has a ton of different parts, there are just a few simple ideas that underly success:
- Storytelling - A wedding is a story. But what’s it about, and how do you tell it with your photos?
- Client Experience - Running a service business means taking care of your clients. What are the steps you can take to find clients and create a great experience for them?
- Preparation - There are no do-overs with a wedding. What do you need to do to prepare and how will it make your photos better?
Simple Wedding Photography is a downloadable eBook that teaches you everything you need to know about photographing weddings, and the business behind it. In one book.
What You’ll Get
First up you’ll get a 200 page beautifully designed PDF, filled with practical information you can use. Written in a casual, “real speak” manner, like a conversation with your photographer friend! Packed with over 220 photos to help you see the concepts in action. Includes diagrams and examples to make ideas easy to understand. Can be viewed on any computer, and your iPad for a super enjoyable learning experience. Unique interactive navigation makes it not just a book, but a valuable reference to use over and over again.
And if that wasn’t valuable enough, you’ll also get the following awesome BONUSES:
- A complete client wedding album design to demonstrate storytelling start to finish.
- We’ll walk you through the sample album with a video screencast commentary.
- Wedding Day Worksheet to make sure you get all the critical information.
- Wedding Prep Checklist so you’re completely prepared for the big day.
- Wedding Day Shot List for a clear look at all the must have images to create.
- Post-Wedding Report Card for easy review and future improvement.
- Brand Identity Worksheet to help figure out the message behind your brand.
Who this eBook is For
- Anyone who finds wedding photography and business intimidating and wants to learn how to simplify it.
- Photographers who want to get into wedding photography, but don’t know how to start.
- Established wedding photographers looking to survey areas where they could improve in their shooting and business.
- Industry related professionals who would like to know how wedding photography works (planners, vendors).
- Brides and grooms who want more insight into wedding photography so they can hire the right shooter for them.
- Anyone who is interested in wedding photography but don’t know if it’s right for them.
- Anyone who wants to simply learn more about wedding photography.
Wedding Photography Tips and Poses
This Wedding Photography eBook is full of concentrated top-notch information and visuals, and will save you countless hours trying to piece the info together yourself! It’s an incredible value at only US$39.95.