In this eBook you will learn how to simplify and fine tune the essentials for quality portraiture. Discover how to use facial recognition and what lighting techniques should be used to enhance your subject. Also chapters on window lighting, subtractive lighting, how to find suitable locations, plus techniques for exposure and composition. There are many stunning images and easy to follow charts that will demonstrate what to look for and how to do it.
Wayne Radford has compiled his extensive experience and vast knowledge into over 126 pages and practical including inspiring images and relevant and informative charts.
Portrait Tips and Techniques is suitable for advanced DSLR enthusiasts and professionals wishing to fine tune their portraiture or develop a new style. The tips and techniques apply to both black & white and color portraiture.
If there is only one book you buy to build your skills as a photographer, then Wayne Radford’s ebook is the only book you buy. Thank you Wayne for reminding us about all the basics never to be forgotten. - Melissa M.
Chapters featured in the eBook
- Facial Recognition
- Front facial view | Two-third facial | Profile facial view - Lighting Techniques
- Broad light | Short light | Window light | Subtractive light
- Histograms and Calibration Charts
- Rule of thirds, Golden ratios | Perspective
- Facial Analysis Guide - A collection of the author’s favourite, all relevant to the book’s content
- Lighting Guide - A handy guide to help you determine what approach will best suit a given subject